The College of Public Health Sciences Alumni and Personnel Association, Chulalongkorn University
The College of Public Health Sciences Alumni and Personnel Association, Chulalongkorn University established since August 29, 2013. It aims to support all academic activities of the College of Public Health Sciences.
Since the consolidation between the College of Public Health and the Institute of Health Research on October 1st 2007, the College of Public Health Sciences has its main mission to provide graduate level education of Master’s and Ph.D.’s degrees in both Public Health and Public Health Sciences to health professionals and professionals in related fields. To date, we have more than 300 alumni around the world representing over 30 countries. In addition, the College involves with research activities and social services including variety of cultural engagements. Currently, there are 80 qualified staff working for us.
Objectives of the Association
- To establish good relations among all members
- To support on activities and reputation of the College of Public Health Sciences and Chulalongkorn University
- To support both member and social activities
- To collaborate on social activities with non-profit or public organization
- Not involve with any politics
Prof. Sathirakorn Pongpanich, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. Wattasit Siriwong, Ph.D.